|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Global Tech|
|Model Number:||GTMC Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pair|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton|
|Delivery Time:||7 days after payment clear|
Global Tech GTMC Series media converter has 5 ports of Fast Ethernet which work as switch. And one port is fiber optical which able to extend to local WAN network. The equipment can be used for large bandwidth accessed by telecom operator, Government, Enterprise and so on. It can also be used for intelligent traffic system, high way video monitoring system, video conference system and security monitoring signal control system. The unit support 802.1Q VLAN tagging, port bandwidth control, flow control, Priority setting and console management.
● Provide Fiber Optical port which is able to optimize topology.
● Auto Saving power function. The equipment would automatically turn off idle ports into power save mode.
● Each Ethernet support 10/100/1000M auto negotiation and MDIX/MDI auto negotiation
● Support VLAN tagging base on local Eth port only
● Support 802.1Q VLAN tagging for local and remote side setting.
● Support console management with security password login.
● Ethernet port support bandwidth control, flow control and Ethernet Priority setting.
● Ethernet Port
■ Bit Rate: 10M/100M/1000M auto negotiation
■ Full/half duplex auto negotiation
■ Comply to IEEE802.3
■ Connector: RJ45
● Fiber Optical Port
■ Wavelength: 850nm/1310nm multi mode
1310nm/1550nm Single Mode
■ Connector: SC/FC
■ TX/RX Power: >-6dBm
■ RX Sensitivity: <-36(BER<10-11 )
■ Distance: Multimode 2KM
■ Single Mode 40 up tp 120 KM.
■ Jitter comply to G.742 And G.832
■ Stand Alone: 210(W)×140(D)×30(H)mm
● Working Environment
■ Volt: AC 180V ~ 260V；DC –48V；DC +24V
■ Power Consumption: ≤5W
Typical Network Diagram
For more technical detail, please visit our website---http://www.cantongt.net