|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Global Tech|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton|
|Delivery Time:||7 days after payment clear|
|Minimum Oeder Quantity:||1 Pair||Payment Terms:||EXW|
|Supply Aility:||10000 Unit|
Global Tech DNT-T Series Interface Converter can transport voice service over IP networks and provide 8 E1 ports, 2 Ethernet uplink ports and 1 Ethernet local port simultaneously. With TDMoIP Interface Converter, TDM oriented equipment and customer Ethernet network can cooperate seamlessly and reliably, and the TDM voice quality is secured. Fully transparent TDM service transmission, TDMoIP Interface Converter can cooperate with any E1-port-provided equipment, such as PBX, Base Station, SS7 Signaling equipment and voice mail system.
Global Tech DNT-T Series Interface Converter can also be deployed in E1 service transmission over Ethernet network application, such as LAN, WAN, MAN and WIFI.
● Support fully transparent E1 service transmission over IP networks, including framed E1, unframed E1 and E1 with N* 64K sub band.
● High transmission efficiency and low transmission delay. 1 up to 8 E1 port and 1 10/100 Base-Tx Ethernet port are available as downlink.
● Configurable Ethernet package length, support Jumbo frame and VLAN setting
● Support E1 Link Loss indication function, local and remote E1 loopback function and local E1 enable/disable setting.
● In network timing source mode, the Interface Converter can recover the original clock through TDM timing recovery mechanism. With low jitters and drifts, the stable clock is fully complied with ITU-T standard.
● Optical Interface
■ Working Wavelength: 850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
■ SMF/ MMF, FC/SC, Transmission Distance Optional
■ Tx Power: > -8dBm, 40km
■ Rx Sensitivity: > -36dBm, 40km
● Ethernet Interface
■ Bit Rate: 10M/100M,
■ Related Standard: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
■ MAC Address Table: Up to 4096
■ Connector: RJ45
■ Full/half duplex auto negotiation
■ MDI/ MDIX auto negotiation
● E1 Interface
■ Related Standard: ITU-T G.703
■ Bit Rate: 2.048M bps ±50ppm
■ Coding: HDB3
■ Impedance: 75Ω (Unbalanced), 120Ω (Balanced)
■ Connector: BNC (75Ω), RJ45 (120 Ω)
■ Jitter: Comply with G.742 and G.823
● Operation Environment
■ Working Temperature: -10℃~ 50℃
■ Storage Temperature: -40℃~ 70℃
■ Relative Humidity: 5%~ 95%, non-condensing
■ No corrosive and solvent gas, no dust and heavy EMI
■ Power Supply:
AC 180~ 260V
DC -72~ -36V
■ Typical Consumption: ≤ 15W
■ Physical Dimension:
Typical Network Diagram
For more technical detail, please visit our website---http://www.cantongt.net